Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yummy Doughnuts

We have tried to go to a new doughnut place called 'Beyond Glaze' but have been unlucky in our timing. For example, we went the day after the 24th of July and they were closed. We never remember how big a deal Pioneer Day is here. Anyway we finally made it in a few Saturdays ago and this is what we got. They were so sweet and yummy (and expensive)! Lucas had a grasshopper, Bryan had German chocolate, and I had coconut cream. I could barely eat all of mine because it was so rich.

2 comments:

LeShel said...

wow! that's a doughnut! I think i know someone who would love to try that place out

Adrianne said...

I HAVE BEEN THERE! You are right, super expensive but delicous! I can't agree with you on the too rich part though, I think I could eat a dozen. Glad you got to try them.