Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update

I took Ty to his 15 month exam last week. His height is in the 64th percentile and his head is in the 45th percentile. Not bad. His weight is in the 1.93 percentile. It makes me laugh because he eats like crazy. He eats his food and then whenever he sees anyone with food go goes and begs to have some. He is healthy, he just can't gain weight! We love him. He is a trouble maker who loves to get into everything, loves to climb, and loves to cry when you take away whatever he has that he is not supposed to have. He is down to one nap and we feel lucky when he sleeps until 7 in the morning. I wouldn't change him for anything.
Lucas is in 1st grade and so far is not too bored. His favorite part of the day is recess because he gets to play football and basketball. Recently we found BYU uniforms on sale at the BYU bookstore. The haven't made them for a few years so we snatched one up and he wears it all the time. He is playing flag football and aspires to be a wide receiver some day. His favorite players are Austen Collie, O'Neill Chambers, and McKay Jacobson. He is a great kid and we are proud of him and all he is learning and doing.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like both of these pictures. They are sooooooooooo cute!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Love the uniform. Reminds me of the boys when they were little. I agree with Steph . . . cute boys!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Love the uniform. Reminds me of the boys when they were little. I agree with Steph . . . cute boys!

Adrianne said...

Awesome pictures!