Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Future Star Wars Fan

Ty already loves lightsabers. It was bound to happen since we have a mere dozen in our home. In fact, Ty got his first lightsaber for Christmas this year from Santa. He knows if the blade is down and will bring it to me so that I can fix it for him.

The other day Lucas and him started "fighting" with their lightsabers. It surprised us because we didn't realize that Ty had already figured out what they were for! The sad thing is that I totally encourage this Star Wars fasination. We already have some Star Wars toys for Ty for Christmas. They are called Galactic Heros but we call them squatty guys. So Ty will be getting his very own selection of squatty guys starting in December. Lucas has a ton already, along with normal Star Wars action figures and other superhero toys. Boys are fun!

2 comments:

LeShel said...

That is SUPER CUTE. I love Ty holding the light saber! He's going to love his squatty guys.

Adrianne said...

I want squatty guys. I think every squatty girl should have a collection of quatty guys don't you? Darling picture. It is so fun to see them having fun together and playing with toys as big as they are.