Monday, May 9, 2011

New Towels

For Easter I made the boys a couple of BYU towels. I was actually going to do this for Lucas at Christmas but put it off when I decided to do one for each of them. Then I procrastinated until the night before we left for a Park City one nighter and Idaho. I got the towels made but it was Grandma Garner that got the 'Y' sewn on each towel.

It is huge on Ty but he loves it. Lucas' is white with a blue 'Y' and fits him perfectly. I also feel very lucky because I didn't pre-wash the towels or the material and nothing bled through on the first wash! I really should learn not to procrastinate so badly.

3 comments:

LeShel said...

LOVE the towels!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Ty's towell will fit him in no time. They grow up so very fast. He looks cute all wrapped up in it. :)

The Gatherers said...

so cute!