Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy Doing Nothing

No, I'm not really busy doing nothing. But do you ever feel that you are busy all day and yet you've accomplished a minimal amount of things? That is how I have felt this week. I'm busy doing things but I tend to go from one thing to another and somehow I don't get as much done as I want. That's my excuse for not posting for so long. I did have a wonderful birthday, we did go to Idaho and I have pictures from Easter there, and the Easter Bunny did drop off a big box for the boys. Bryan did spend 4 hours putting together the basketball hoop that was in the big box, and I have more pictures of Lucas and Ty with their basketballs in front of the hoop. Hopefully within the next few days I'll get the pictures downloaded so I can share them. It can be one of my distractions as I run around the house trying to mark things off my to-do list. Maybe that's my reason for not posting. It's not on my to-do list. Rectified: I've added 'Blog' to the list of things I need to do.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

I added it to my to do list to. Good to hear you are staing busy and still doing well. Your boys will love the basketball hoop. We just got one and it is great.

jjjensenfamily said...

I basically feel like I have nothing to show for all of my busy-ness either. I suppose that is the life of a mom. Hopefully someday we'll have missionary boys to prove that we've done something right.