Monday, May 23, 2011

Park City Night at The Canyon's Resort

Bryan spent much of April up in Park City for JetBlue. We went up for a night just before Easter. We had a great suite with plenty of room, and Ty loved playing with his guys on top of the fireplace.
I do not like being cold. I hate it, so swimming in cold weather doesn't appeal to me much. Of course Lucas REALLY wanted to go swimming in the pool and hot tubs. Bryan couldn't take them--he was busy working. So I put on my swimming suit and headed outside. The pool was heated of course and after getting acclimated a bit I ended up having a really fun time with Lucas and Ty. I think Bryan was in shock that we stayed out for almost two hours!
The boys loved sleeping by the fire and watching TV. (The fire is on here even if you can't see the flames.)
We also had fun at the Olympic museum, eating out at Pizza Hut (one of the only dine-in Pizza Huts we know of in Utah), and sleeping in before heading to Idaho for Easter.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It looks like you had fun!!!

jjjensenfamily said...

I hardly ever get in hotel pools, either. Jon claims that if I get in I'll get used to the water, but if doesn't feel good from the start, I don't want to give it a chance.
Good job getting cold for your boys.