Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Causing Trouble

Ty bites his nails, ALL THE TIME. Then he comes to me and tells me to 'Fix his nails.' He wants me to clip them but it's pretty impossible because he has no nails to clip because of the biting.

Last week I was upstairs in the bathroom when I heard what I thought was a large crash followed by seriously loud music. That was followed by screams. Turns out it wasn't a crash but Ty got a chair, turned up the stereo, and then turned on the radio. I ran through the house, pulling up my pants, and found Ty in the kitchen still screaming and now crying also. I ran past him even though he wanted to be picked up, turned off the stereo, and then went back to hold Ty. He then told me, 'That scared me.'

Then a few days ago the whole family was in the kitchen. We all heard a bang, bang, bang, but no one was paying attention until Bryan yelled, 'Stop!'. Ty had a little car and was hitting our banister! Our poor banister is now all chipped up and sad looking. I guess I should be grateful it wasn't something worse!

No comments: