Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friday Night Pizza

Friday night is always pizza night at our home: Pizza and a movie. This time Lucas invited his friend to come over. I had to take a picture of their pizzas. Lucas had his standard of pepperoni with no cheese. What surprised me is that his friend put HARDLY any cheese on his pizza. What are they thinking? No cheese on pizza. I think they're both crazy.

This is what a pizza should look like. Pepperoni, sausage, fresh basil (my slice of course), and LOTS of cheese! We took our pizzas, spread out the blanket in the family room and watched Harry Potter. Everyone had a fun night--even the boys with no cheese on their pizzas.

2 comments:

LeShel said...

Love this picture of your cute boys and that cute friend!

Camille Rogers said...

No cheese!! Is it really considered a pizza with no cheese??? That is TO FUNNY!! I think we need to start this tradition in our family!