Tuesday, July 13, 2010

David and Ayla's Wedding

Last Saturday my brother David got married to Ayla in the Boise Idaho Temple. It was a beautiful HOT day!



The reception was so much fun. It took a few minutes for people to get out on the dance floor but once we all went out it was a blast.

David is a great dancer--he did some Micheal Jackson moves for us--here he is teaching Lucas some moves.
Lucas got very into the dancing.

It was great to be with family and enjoy visiting and working together to make the wedding a success. Thanks to Steph for letting us stay in her home. We appreciate your willingness to let us invade your upstairs bedrooms!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You can come anytime! :O) I loved watching Lucas dance, he had so much fun.

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I sat there watching everyone and got such a kick out of Lucas. I LOVED watching how he went to being so timid to becoming completely uninhibited. It was fun!

Unknown said...

Its 2.20 am in India just saw David and ayla on the TV (I generally don,t watch so late) but I saw David and was touched when he asked Ayla about prayer and he started his evening with prayer and I finally came to know this was an old recording and now they are married. I wish them good and that proverbs 3rd chapter 1st &2nd verses would come true in their lives! May God bless you and you should be blessing to many.This is Dr Sunilmahanthi medical doctor and a child of Jesus rom India.

Richard C. Lambert said...

The reception was so much fun. It took a few minutes for people to get out on the dance floor but once we all went out it was a blast.
top wedding songs

benilhalk said...

This is very inspiring wedding to have a look at. I am so pleased that you shared this adorable wedding story here. Our big day is also approaching soon and we would like to have a fairy themed ceremony at one of the beachside New York venues. I have handed over the décor tasks to my cousin as she is expert party planner so I am having full faith on her that she would be doing amazing work.