Thursday, July 15, 2010

Artwork

I have a desk in the kitchen where I work. My computer is on this desk. There is also a small spot on the wall--just enough room for a calendar. Each year I get a new calendar and the last two years I've had a Twilight and New Moon calendar. Laugh if you must but it is there. And yes, I know this opens me up to all sorts of jokes but if you know me then you know I am secretly (or not so secretly) obsessed. I don't like all the pictures in the New Moon calendar. The above picture is July. Why would I want to look at the human friends all month?
So Lucas has drawn me a replacement. I love it and would much rather look at it! However, next month is Edward and I won't mind looking at that one for 31 days.

3 comments:

Amber said...

You make me laugh Lynne!

Stephanie said...

So you already know this, but I also have the calander....only mine is in my closet. :O)

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Lucas is so thoughtful! I loved that little story, it made me laugh, thanks for sharing!