Monday, June 28, 2010

Second Child Syndrome

This is the booster that Lucas used until he was four or five years old. Even at that age he didn't want to stop using it. Lucas does not like change and will fight it. Ty has used it for a year. For the last month it has been empty because Ty refuses to sit in it.
Here is Ty sitting up to the table on a phone book. He won't sit in the chair but will sit on a phone book. I think he just wants to be like everyone else, especially Lucas, and so, yes, he does make bigger messes but this is not a fight I need to win. He also refuses to wear a bib, another fight I've chosen to let go. If he is eating something particularly messy like ice cream with chocolate sauce I will take off his shirt and undershirt and then he will wear a bib. Silly kid!

2 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

That is to Funny!! Thanks again for doing the shower on Satuday!! The food was amazing, it was so fun to see the fam, and I was so glad to meet Ayla!!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I know I'm his grandma and it is suppose to be this way but I can't help thinking how cute your boys are! Ty is sooo funny. I just have fun watching him and listening to him talk.