Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

Lucas and Ty had lots of fun this year for Halloween. Ty was a lion (a costume I had from when Lucas was little), and Lucas was a GI Joe ninja.
Lucas went trick or treating with some friends and came back with a full load of candy. He even came in at one point to dump his pumpkin and then he headed back out for more.
Ty did go to a few houses but spent most the night looking out of the window and waiting for kids to come to the door. He does know what chocolate is and was so excited to see some in his pumpkin.

Bryan carved our pumpkins from the garden. My favorite is the one that has fire eyes and a fire mouth. He does a great job every year!

4 comments:

LeShel said...

I LOVE your cuties!! I wish I would have trick-or-treated with you guys again this year!

Stephanie said...

Lucas, I LOVE your costume!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Are you guys coming down for thanksgiving?

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Its Snake Eyes! Not GI Joe ninja. He is a ninja though. Cool costume! -Jeff