Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lucas' Birthday

Saturday was Lucas' birthday. We had so much fun. It was a Star Wars themed party--the kids were invited to come to Jedi Training. Bryan was in charge of the games and he did a great job. He taught them how to fight with lightsabers--he even made a Darth Vador as you can see in this picture.


They threw water balloons out a window on the second story and tried to hit one of the tie fighters, or Death Star, or General Grevious' face that was drawn below on our driveway.


Then they watched an episode of "The Clone Wars", a new cartoon that is on T.V. once a week. I think everyone had a great time.



We had pizza for lunch, then cupcakes and ice cream. Lucas got some fun new toys to play with from all his friends. Later that night Bryan and I gave him our gift--a razor scooter. What a fun day!

5 comments:

LeShel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeShel said...

That looks like an awesome party. I love the idea of chucking water balloons from the second story to defeat the dark side. I'm guessing the kids talked about that all day. Lucas looks like he had a great time. Happy Birthday Jedi Lucas

Adrianne said...

Fun party. I went looking for the cougar tails that you mentioned before. I was at BYU with Peter and I made him try and find me one but we couldn't. He go me two brownies to make up for it though. They were good but I still want the maple bar. Let me know where I can find one without the sporting event. Thanks!

Wendi said...

Looks like a super fun party! Happy Birthday Lucas, love the idea with the water balloons.

LeShel said...

I just tagged you. Check out my blog for details.