Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BYU Basketball



At the last home football game they handed out $1 vouchers for the first home basketball game. We thought it would be fun to go and it would be cheap as well! So we went down to Provo last Friday night and had some pizza at the Brick Oven. Well, Bryan and I had pizza, Lucas had garlic bread (he loves the their garlic bread) and root beer because sometimes he still doesn't want to eat pizza with cheese, and Ty had applesauce. We were all happy and full when we went to the game.



As you can see Ty started off being fairly content. Once the band started playing he got a little nervous but was doing great. I told Bryan, "See he is a cougar and not a yewt, my friend in Brazil was wrong!"



Alas, as soon as the game really started Ty couldn't take it. Every time we scored and the crowed cheered he would cry. Sometimes he would try to be brave. He would stick his lips out in a pout and try really hard not to cry but then he would dissolve into tears. Poor Tyger. I still say he's a cougar. He's just a sensitive one. We ended up leaving at the half. We had lots of fun though and Lucas even got to eat his favorite treat, a cougar tail. (For those of you who don't know it's a really long maple bar doughnut, they are so yummy.) By the way, do you like how I'm smiling at my baby crying? It was just so funny how much he hated the crowd.

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

I have several pictures where I am smiling at my kids crying too. It is just amazing how much energy can come out of such a tiny little body, and they look so cute all squished up. Anyway, it looks like a fun evening. I'm glad you had fun before hand.