Monday, May 26, 2008

Tyger

Ty is doing great. He is a good baby and we are enjoying having him in our home. He is even letting me have six or more hours of sleep a night! We have always called Lucas Bud or our Buddy and we have been trying to think of a nickname for this baby so that Lucas is still our Buddy. Lucas has given us a few looks when he has heard Bryan or me call Ty Bud. At first we told Lucas that we had a big Buddy and a little Buddy but then thought that it would be better for Ty to have his own nickname. There were lots of suggestions and at first I didn't like Tiger but then I realized how cute it was because spelled T-Y-G-E-R it became a play on his name. So we love our Bud and we love our Tyger.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Soooo cute!! I actually just got the baby annoucement in the mail today and realized that I hadn't check your blog recently! Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy -- and I love the nickname!!!