Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hope It's Soon

My due date is May 21st but I'm hoping it's within the next week. Monday I went to the doctor and I am starting to dilate!! Since then I've been feeling like I could start labor anytime. Of course I know that I could feel like this for several weeks but I'm hoping it won't take that long. I've measured small the whole time so my doctor would like me to deliver soon as well. I'm excited and scared and still can't believe this is happening. I just hope everything goes smoothly and that I can deal with all the changes!!

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I'm sooo excited for you and we will keep you in our prayers!!! I'll keep checking the blog for any updates!!!

Aimée said...

Lynn I am so excited for you and your family. I just happened to cross your blog and I am so glad I did. I will keep you in our prayers. Is Lucas excited for a little sibling?