Monday, May 26, 2008

Lucas Graduates from Preschool


Last week Lucas graduated from pre-school. It was so cute how they had all the kids in caps and gowns. They all had a part to recite and Lucas did great on his. He remembered it all. It was amazing how most the children knew their parts. I think there were only two or three that needed any help from the teachers.





Lucas is sooo excited because now he knows that kindergarten is only a little ways away. I don't know what he is more excited about though, going to kindergarten or getting new shoes because he is going to kindergarten! We are proud of him and love him.

1 comment:

Amber said...

you got a great picture of Lucas saying his part, with my camera it was just dark. I am hoping to get a new nice camera like yours for my birthday next march, so I will have to check out yours then.

and way cute little Ty!!!