Thursday, December 2, 2010

Budding Photographer

A couple of days ago I was on the phone with a friend. I was sitting in the living room because we had been talking for a while. Ty was being very quiet so I went looking for him.
I found him in the kitchen with my camera taking pictures. My first thought, 'I hope he didn't break it.' Then I laughed out loud as I scrolled through the photos. Over 40 pictures of my purse and the house.
Plus this one.
And this one. At least he didn't break my camera!

3 comments:

LeShel said...

great pics TY! Looks like he wants to be just like his Dad.

Sandra Howton said...

I can't believe how big Ty is getting and Lucas is 8. Wow, time is going way too fast. I love your blog. Give the kids a big hug for me. Love Aunt Sandra

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

That was very funny!