Monday, January 18, 2010

Missing Cord

Six years ago Bryan got me a PDA for Christmas. I still use it--daily. A couple of months ago Ty got milk on it and I thought it was gone for good. But I took it apart and put it back together and it started to work again.

Today, I realized that I had lost the cord to recharge the PDA. I couldn't find it anywhere and it was all my fault. For years it's always been upstairs in my bedroom. Always in the left bathroom drawer. I ALWAYS recharge it upstairs in my bathroom. But a few weeks ago I decided it would be better to bring downstairs. Then I lost it. I looked in every cupboard and drawer in the kitchen, no cord. Well, there was one but I didn't think it fit.

The think is I physically start to panic without it. My body stresses over the thought of no PDA to keep track of my to-do list. Silly but true. I always tell people that, 'If it's not on my list, I'll forget about it.' Bryan came home and started to help me look. He knows I'm much happier with it. He found the same cord that I thought didn't fit and guess what? It did fit. Don't ask how I can be so dumb but...

I don't know what this says about me. But I love that PDA and I'm excited to upgrade to an Ipod Touch in April for my birthday!

3 comments:

Penradicals said...

I'm so excited for you to get an Ipod touch. They are so awesome! I am also a PDA freak. You'll love it.

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I'm with Stephanie. You'll love the Ipod. You'll wonder how you did anything without it. Its like going from an electric typewriter to a computer. Big difference.

Adrianne said...

Too cute. I am the same way with my calendar though I am a pen and paper person. Someday they will stop making paper and I will have to switch. :) As a note on the ceral mess, I hae found that if I leave it long enough, my kids will just eat it off the floor and I don't have to clean it up after all. :) If not, I will sweep it up in my weekly sweep!