Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know this is a bit late but I still wanted to post a few pictures of our Christmas for 2009. Lucas and Ty got to open their Christmas Eve pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa Garner and they loved them. I especially like Ty's. They have monsters all over them with monster faces on the feet (which you can't see in this picture).
Lucas' big gift was a new bike! He was soooo excited! He asked Santa for a blue Mongoose bike and that is just what he got. I'm sure it took Santa months to find just the right one.
Bryan got a new golf club. It is a Titleist hyprid that he has been wanting for a long time. It was fun when he saw the box (which I didn't put out until he was in bed) because he knew what was in it. I got lots of fun things like new boots, a new watch, and new books.
Ty got a little scooter and he is already learning how to use it. By summer he'll be unstoppable! We had a wonderful Christmas and feel so blessed for what we have, and for the chance to be together as a family on Christmas day.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the pictures!

LeShel said...

Lucas ROCKS on that bike. I can't wait to see him riding that beast and Ty riding his scooter this summer.