Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa

Today we went to find our Christmas tree and decided to stop at WalMart. They had a Batman cave on sale and I want it for Ty for his birthday. Yes, I know his birthday is in May but I also know I won't find a better price! So anyway, we stop at WalMart and when we walk in we see Santa sitting at the entrance. The line was not long and the pictures were free! I couldn't believe it. We were even prepared to pay $5 because we didn't have a camera. I love the picture. Lucas is sitting and smiling, I'm laughing because Ty is trying really hard not to touch Santa, and Ty has the look on his face that says, 'I'm going to lose it if you make me touch this stranger.' I knew Ty would never sit quietly on Santa's lap and so I just got in the picture with him. Lucas still loves Santa (even though he told me this was not the real Santa because the real Santa is TOO busy right now to be at a store), and he asked for a blue Mongoose bike. After WalMart we found a beautiful Christmas tree and spent the afternoon decorating it. Now the questions is, 'How long before Ty breaks something?'

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

That is a great photo! Your boys are so cute.

Cassie said...

Audriana was the same way! We saw him yesterday too and have the same post up. Lucas was cute!

Stephanie said...

I love this picture!!!

jjjensenfamily said...

I think that a baby crying when seeing Santa for the first time is classic. You can't beat that kind of picture and memory.