Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Girls Night Out Twice

LeShel came to visit family and friends at the beginning of November and I was sooo happy that she fit us in. It's been so long since the four of us have been together (LeShel, Me, Cristy, and Adi)! We ate WAY too much at the Olive Garden. (We each got a dessert as well) Then we played some Rock Band at Cristy's home. So much fun being together. I know I can say literally anything around these women and they are never surprised or shocked. Everyone needs to have friends like that!
Then I got together with a group of great women who all like Twilight. We went to dinner (Olive Garden again), saw the movie, then went out for dessert. These cardboard cutouts were at Red Robin and so we gathered around and had someone take our picture. It's not that I really wanted my picture taken with the cardboard cutouts--I just wanted a picture of us all together so I can remember our fun night. It was so great to be with my friends and enjoy a movie. I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful and supportive women in my life!

1 comment:

LeShel said...

Olive Garden twice in one month.... YUM. But even better is girls night out twice in one month.