Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grandpa Cray

My grandpa Cray passed away on August 17th and Monday was his funeral. Growing up he was a wonderful grandpa and although I miss him I'm grateful he was here on this earth for so long.
It was so nice to see so much extended family. Not just my mom's brothers and sisters but my grandma's brothers and sisters as well. I grew up going to California and visiting all these wonderful people. The above picture is of my grandma Cray and her children.
After the funeral we all went to Aunt Joan's home in Logan (where grandpa was buried) where we could eat, play, and visit with each other.
Lucas even got to swim a little bit. He stayed there with grandma Garner for a while longer after Bryan and I had headed back home. That made his day!

2 comments:

LeShel said...

I'm sorry about your Grandfathers passing. It's never easy.
I'm glad you were able to see so many wonderful family members.

Adrianne said...

I love it when we get to have such great examples in our lives. Some people can emit so much love without really noticing, until they are gone. My grandma passed away a year and a half ago and I still miss her like crazy. I a picture of her laughing on my fridge and I can picture her laughing at/with me from up above.