Monday, March 23, 2009

The Garner Women


Friday night the Garner women met at my cousin Camille's home. It was so fun to see everyone, to visit, and to eat lots of good food. I really do have a great family and I feel very lucky and blessed to be associated with these women. As I look at this picture I've been thinking how wonderful it is that we are all so strong in the gospel. Each of us has had trials and different challenges but we have maintained our faith. As I talk to others around me I know this is not generally the case with many families. I have such great examples surrounding me! I missed those who couldn't come but I know we'll get together again. I especially missed Natalia. It will never seem right that she isn't there but I like to think she knew what we were up to and maybe popped in for a quick peak.

3 comments:

LeShel said...

check out all those beautiful women. You weren't by chance waiting for a certain movie to come out so you could be the first to rent it??

Adele said...

Thanks for that post Lynne. It was very touching. You are right, we are very blessed! It was so good to see you and I agree that Natalia and probably Grandma popped in for a bit. :)

Camille said...

You are so right Lynne. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family!

I am glad to know that you miss Natalia. It is nice to know that others remember her, and miss her, and think about her. Sometimes it feels like everyone has forgotten her. Thanks for sharing that.