Monday, March 23, 2009

Friday night after the Garner women got together I went out with Stephanie, Denise, and my friend Elisa. I don't think I would have done this typically but my sisters were here and I decided to go have some fun with them. So here we all are at 11:30 at night at WalMart.

You may ask, "What were we doing at WalMart that late at night in a huge crowd?" Well, here comes my sick fascination with all things Twilight. The DVD came out that night and one of the "supporting cast members" was going to be at WalMart. But not just any WalMart, the WalMart five minutes from my home. What are the odds? They sent cast members to five cities and Salt Lake was one of them, or should I say Riverton Utah was one of them. So we went, we had fun, and we kept laughing that we actually went. The cast member that came turned out to be the actress that played Victoria.

We had a hard time getting close enough to take a picture but here is one that Denise took. There was a huge line for autographs and I don't really care for that unless it's a copy of a book signed by the author. So we didn't wait in line but did finally get up front to see her. I guess she got through the whole line, signed autographs until 2 A.M.

As we left that night I thought about this girl and other actresses and actors. How weird would it be to be in a movie and have all these crazy people taking your picture and yelling and shouting at you? No wonder some in Hollywood start to think they are something special! I'm sure she is nice and we are all "special" but still, this has to be a freaky experience. Anyway, I had fun being out with my sisters and Elisa. The funny thing is that none of us even bought the movie that night. I don't get my copy until my birthday in a few weeks. I did find a couple of Nascar cars for Lucas. Bryan brings him one home after each business trip. It was started by Grandpa Garner and Scott and Bryan giving him a FedEx car. So the evening was fun and I got to do something unique with my sisters.

2 comments:

LeShel said...

What a super fun evening with great ladies. Sometimes it's nice to step back and be young and just have a great time!! I love you none of you even bought the movie. Sounds like Black Friday shopping with Adi and I.

Adrianne said...

Sounds like fun. When are we going to get together and watch the movie? :) I still haven't seen it.