Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NOTHING Happening

The last few days I've been thinking about posting something on here but I just don't have anything to post. There has been nothing going on in our lives that is exciting. Bryan is working, I'm working at home, Lucas is back on track (that is good news), and Ty is doing fine. Actually, Ty is finally sleeping through most nights. He wakes up around one and I let him cry for a while to see if he goes back to sleep. I guess he is because I'm going back to sleep and I wouldn't if he was crying too hard. I'm too much of a wimp to let him cry for a long time and it doesn't work for me to go in there and calm him down. Instead of calming him down he gets more upset. So keep your fingers crossed that he keeps sleeping so well. I guess it's good that I have no news, good or bad. It means we're happy overall!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I didn't know you worked. What do you do?

Adrianne said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Sometimes just survival is enough for a while.

Lynne said...

I do transcription from home. I work for the same company that Martha is at and Bryan used to work at. I don't transcribe much anymore, I help manage the other transcribers. It doesn't pay much but is perfect for a stay at home mom!