Monday, January 28, 2013

Catch Up

I haven't posted for so long that to catch up I'll do a quick review of the last few months!

Halloween was lots of fun because the weather was soooo nice and  warm. Lucas was an army guy and Ty was Batman--again. He refused the costume I had planned for him (I don't remember what it was) and at the last minute I ran around the house hunting up all his Batman gear.
Lucas turned 10 years old! He had a family party and then a friends party this year.
The friends party was super easy. We made pizza, they played video games  and football outside, and we ended the night with the 'Candy Bar game'!
We've gotten a little sledding in this year as well.
 Christmas came and went. The boys each got a new scooter and some other fun stuff.
Unfortunately because of the snow the scooters have hung in the garage unused. Hopefully when spring comes we'll have some warmer weather. Lucas favorite gift was a real white football helmet. I don't think Ty had a favorite gift. He just loves everything!

No comments: