Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter

 We dyed eggs on Friday morning while Steph and Grandma were here. I know the boys loved it since they don't get to do eggs with Grandma every year.
 The boys had lots of fun and I love using the colorful eggs for the next couple of weeks. We boil a few but most we just dye raw. Then there are lots of eggs to dye but not too many we have to eat quickly.
 After we dyed eggs I went with Steph and mom to the Bountiful Temple for a family sealing of one of my mom's cousins. It was SO great to see my extended family and it reminded me of the love I have for all of them. Most of them live in California and I haven't been back for a long time. It was so wonderful to see and visit with them. It was also the first time I've been to a sealing with a family with kids. I just remember seeing their three boys come in and feeling so happy to have the gospel. I'm lucky I was able to go!
Easter morning was a lot of fun. I should say our Saturday Easter morning because that is when the Easter Bunny comes to our home. The bunny wasn't going to leave anything but candy this year but at the last minute found a great deal on a couple of Darth Maul lightsabers! They have been dueling with them ever since. Easter Sunday was relaxing and peaceful, plus Bryan was released as the Elder's Quorum President! It has been an adjustment for him but overall he is feeling great and that he did what he needed to do in the calling.

No comments: