Sunday, June 12, 2011

40th Birthday!



Bryan turned 40 last month! I asked him to put together a little video of his birthday and what we did to celebrate it. It's in the following post. Bryan is not a party person and didn't want to have a big party with lots of people. I actually did think of surprising him anyway but knew it wasn't what he really wanted. So we had a blast spending the day together as a family--bowling, eating at the Brick Oven, opening gifts, and having birthday cookies with ice cream (Bryan's pick instead of a cake).

Bryan is a wonderful husband and father. A few things I love in him as a husband--very protective of me, always encourages me to do whatever makes me happy, very willing to watch the boys whenever I feel like I need some time away with friends or by myself, helps out in the home where he can, he always makes sure I have chocolate, giving, and he is a calming influence for me when I stress about anything--which happens quite often.

As a father he loves to play with the boys, he is a great storyteller, he feels such a strong desire to raise them with strong values, a work ethic, and morals, he has always been willing to help out from the time they were newborns, and he really does work hard to provide anything we need as a family. We are so lucky to have him! We love you Bryan!!

2 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

Happy 40th Birthday to Bryan!! Looks like a great day!!

Also thanks for the warning about timp... we are looking to go there the end of this month!

The Gatherers said...

Happy Birthday!