Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I had a break

From September to December I felt SO busy. It seemed like every week there was something else to plan, something else to get done. My to do list was long and I never got quite done. I looked forward to January and some days of quiet and peace. The last few months have had more days like that. Life is busy so there are always things to do, but I've had a few more days of not quite so much to do.

As I look forward to the next five months I think my break is over. Not that it's a bad thing--just a busy thing. And there will be breaks and fun times throughout the summer, a few visits to family in Idaho, camping in Idaho, Youth Conference (not really a break but I know it will be rewarding), swimming at the new rec center, and lots of the boys playing outside while I sit and read. All in all a pretty good life.

No comments: