Friday, July 17, 2009

Friends

Thursday Lucas, Ty, and myself went to the park for lunch and some fun with friends. Lucas played and played on the toys and in the splash park. Ty kept close to me and ate lots of Cheetos and Nutter Butters.
I got to visit with my friends Adi and Cristy. Our goal is to get together once a month but it usually takes us three months to find a day when we are all free for a few hours. That sounds so silly but life is just too busy sometimes.
We always do find the time eventually to get together and I'm grateful for that. Yesterday, as I was thinking of my day I realized how grateful I am for such wonderful women in my life. I have only known these friends for five years and yet, I feel like we are life long friends. I know that is a precious thing and it doesn't always happen that way or so fast, at least not for me. I am so grateful to them (LeShel is included in all of this of course, and yes we missed you tons) and to all of you out there who have been my friend (including my sisters). I'm grateful for blogs and that one Christmas card a year. It makes me feel a part of your lives even when we all live all over the country. I'm grateful for life long friendship.

5 comments:

LeShel said...

i love seeing you guys together. when i come out in november we are definitely getting together. Plan on a late night!!

Cassie said...

yes we will be at the GFL, it will be fun! Although we will miss the airsoft game.

LeShel said...

just came back for another look.

jjjensenfamily said...

I love Ty on the keyboard. It makes me glad that other kids find other, more destructive uses for everday objects, too.
I don't think I have your email address. Could you email it to me? Thanks.

LeShel said...

another drop by to see super awesome people.