Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ty's Blessing Day


July 6th was Ty's blessing day. Here he is in his blessing outfit. It is the same one that Lucas wore and was made by Grandma Garner. He looked cute and I was just happy that he fit into it.


Here we are before heading to the church. Not the best picture of all of us but we knew if we didn't take one before we wouldn't get one. Sure enough, Lucas came home and took off his church clothes as fast as he could. Bryan did a great job on the blessing and it made me grateful for him and our two boys.



We had lots of family and plenty of food. Thanks to everyone for helping me out. It make it much less stressful on me. It was a great day and we were so happy it went so well.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I sure wish we could have been there! Sounds like you had a great time. Ty looks cute in his little blessing outfit!

Unknown said...

HI!! I totally wish I was there!!
I want to see you guys sometime.Did you see baby Conner On our blog?Love Aria.

Amber said...

I am proud of you guys for getting a picutre of all of you. We barely did on Sienna's blessing day, and totally forgot on Carter's blessing day. I can't believe how much Ty has changed! I know I always say that, but I really can't believe it!!!