Saturday, April 19, 2008

Time Flying By



Thing are going well for us. Lucas is having fun playing baseball and he looks so cute in his uniform.






























Bryan is busy at work and has THREE trips coming up before the baby is born. Three trips in five weeks. On Thursday Bryan got his early birthday/Father's Day gift: a new camera. He's been waiting for a long time to get this camera and we are all happy for him.















I'm getting ready for the baby. All his clothes are now in his new dresser, Bryan has painted the baby's room, and I got a new reclining chair for my birthday. I'm still in shock this is happening and sometimes don't believe it (until he kicks me in the ribs).














Bryan takes a picture of me after every doctor's appointment, and he put them all together in a video slide show so you can see how I am growing as the baby gets closer to arriving:

5 comments:

jjjensenfamily said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. You look great and that recliner looks wonderfully cloud-like and difficult to get out of.

Farm Girl said...

I'm so excited for your blog!!!!! Do you mind if I link it to my blog? I'm so excited for the new arrival and can't wait for the blog updates!

LeShel said...

I love the slide show. It's fun to see your tummy grow. I can't wait to get a chance to hold him.

Adrianne said...

Awesome. I have been inspired by everyone's blogs and I am thinking I will try my own in the next little bit. Lucas looks like a pro at baseball! He will have lots of things to who the new little guy!

Amber said...

that new camera explains the great t-ball pics!! I think that is what I want for my birthday next year. I totally owe you from when Carter was born, so please let me know when and how I can help. even if it is in the middle of the night, you need someone to take Lucas, or we can just plan on him comming over for the day while you guys are up at the hospital enjoying the baby, whatever. Seriously Lynne!