Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Obsession


So the last two weeks I have been busy being obsessed with "Breaking Dawn", the last of the vampire series from Bella's perspective. I got my copy when we were in Idaho for the GFL Draft. We had three copies among us, mine, Steph's, and Denise's. This week I've picked up the pieces of my life and started to organize the chaos around me. I started with the house (last week it was a disaster), and have moved on to Relief Society, the Olympics, and now, hopefully, the blog. I feel a little silly about how obsessed I get (read it two times last week) but Bryan puts up with me and I really do love living in a different world for a while. A lot of people have hated this book but I loved it. What can I say? I'm a sap who loves happy endings. Now I will put it away for awhile until next year when "Midnight Sun" is released!

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I liked it too! I just let everything around me go crazy for 36 hours! :) I only got to read it once, but enjoyed every minute of it! Glad to see you blogging again -- perhaps it will get me motivated!