Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Future Cougar in the Making


Lucas' latest thing has been practicing to play football for the BYU Cougars. He throws the ball up, catches it, and runs into the endzone for a touchdown (the Hertz towel is the endzone). He wears the blue shorts and white shirt so that he looks like a Cougar. He will tell people that he is going to play football for BYU and if you look incredulous he says, "I really am. I'm practicing and I'm going to play for BYU." He's even told Bryan to tell the coach that he is practicing. Today on the way to swimming he said, "I might not be able to play for the Cougars because another team might want me, like the Dolphins, or the Cowboys, or Indianapolis." I then explained for the umpteenth time that there is a difference between college football and professional football. I'm still not sure if he completely understands but I used John Beck and Bryan Kehl as examples.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I will be looking for Lucas Jeppsen in Blue beginning in 2020! :)

Suzanne said...

He is such a funny kid! I love his passion for sports. Can't wait to see him play someday!

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

That is so funny! Lucas is really, so smart! I don't have any doubt that he has the needed dedication. You can already see it!