Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chocolate, or Lack Thereof

I keep having dreams about eating chocolate. I haven't been able to eat it since Ty was born. Whenever I do Ty then cries the whole next day, or at least half of the day! I remember one dream in particular where I had a big bag of chocolate chips. I just kept taking out fist fulls and eating them. I have at least a couple of these chocolate dreams a week. Plus, I don't get my mug of hot chocolate in the mornings now. I know it's summer and hot but I miss it. I don't remember having this hard of a time with Lucas and I nursed him for eight months. At least I know it won't be that long with Ty, I'm not producing enough milk so I'll be lucky to make it through the summer. I love chocolate and I sure miss it.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I would so miss chocolate too! The sacrifices we make for the little ones to be happy and healthy!