Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Cute Boys

A few weeks ago we went to the river to take some family picture. These are just a few of Lucas and Ty. One thing I love to say now when I talk about Lucas and Ty is, "The boys". I think it's just because we waited so long to have Ty and it makes me feel so good when I can say "boys" in the plural. I always smile or laugh a little. I know it sounds silly but it's the truth.
Ty is doing great. He is a good baby. He was even fairly good at Disneyland--I think he just learned that he had to sleep while being held because we weren't going back to the hotel for his naps! He is starting to hold things and suck on toys a little bit more. He also started eating rice cereal this week. He's learning and growing so fast. One of my favorite things is when he gives me a hug or kiss. He cuddles up and when I kiss him he kisses me back getting my cheek all wet. It's great!

Lucas is doing well also. He enjoys school and loves to get home and play with Ty and his friends. He is off track right now (year round school) and so he tends to get bored easily. He is such a sociable kid and I always seem to be busy!! I try to take some time out of my day to play with him. He loves to race Mario Kart against me or Bryan and he hates to lose. He is smart and lovable and a wonderful big kid.

5 comments:

LeShel said...

Cute pictures. I'm guessing Dad is the genius behind the lens. The "boys" look so CUTE.

Adrianne said...

It is funny you say this because I love to say "boys" too. Usually I like to say, "Peter you take the boys" but no matter how you sai it, it does make you smile.

Suzanne said...

They look so big and cute! I can't believe how big Ty looks! Bryan took great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time at Disney too!

Gabriela said...

Your "boys" :) sound so sweet Lynne. I'm not surprised what with their sweet mom.

Wendi said...

Love the pictures of you "boys", Ty is getting so big and he is just so cute!!! I'm so glad it's plural for you.