Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby on the way!


Lynne is plugged in at the AltaView Hospital in Sandy, Utah, and the pitocion drip is getting the process going. We really like our nurse Julie, and the baby boy inside is doing very well right now. As you can see, Lynne started out feeling good, and now as the contractions she is feeling them stronger and getting a little more grumpy since all she can eat is ice chips. Thanks to Kellie for taking care of Lucas for the next couple of days while we have the new baby. Hopefully he will come out in the next few hours, and as soon as he is out, I'll put some pictures up for you all to see if he has as much hair as Lucas did.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm SO EXCITED!! We're praying hard and smiling a lot. And I'm working on a soft blue baby quilt for a soft, sweet new baby boy! I keep thinking of the words to one of the songs on the Grandma Lullaby CD: ". . . Where have you waited, wanting to see me? Have you been waiting long? Waiting is done. Now you have come. This is where you belong! ... Now we have loved you home."

Aimée said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see him.

Stephanie said...

YEA!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to meet him. I love you both.